Minggu, 03 Mei 2015

Hi. Sorry for not posting for a long time since my second.

I noticed something new. I can't use my water mono anymore since greninja is banned. So I decided to make a new one.
I have tested it and it actually works sometimes and doesn't sometimes.
Here is one of the replays if you'd see http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-229804825
 
And here is a copy of the team I just used.
Cloyploy (Cloyster) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Ice Shard

Murdra (Kingdra) @ Scope Lens
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Focus Energy
- Dragon Dance

Anto (Ludicolo) @ Leftovers
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Rain Dance
- Leech Seed
- Scald
- Substitute

Tentarape (Tentacruel) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Acid Spray
- Giga Drain
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin

Tremor (Swampert-Mega) @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Substitute

Gembelle (Starmie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Cosmic Power
- Confuse Ray
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psychic

I felt like what was actually needed is a dark-type move.
Mostly since I had difficulties against ghost and psychic moves. Probably I'd change the Kingdra to some Mega-Gyarados.
That's all for the post. See you!

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar